Premier Laser Dentistry in Tempe, AZ
We Offer Effective & Advanced Laser Dentistry Services
What is Laser Dentistry?
Laser dentistry is a dentistry branch that utilizes lasers. These lasers can treat various dental conditions and offer a more comfortable experience than most dental procedures that involve drills and other non-laser tools. Laser dentistry makes dental services more efficient, comfortable, and cost-effective. Dental laser treatment involves using laser light, which produces a reaction when it comes into contact with tissue. It can remove and shape tissue with its narrow and focused beam. Some of the procedures laser dentistry is used for include:
- Teeth Whitening
- Treating Hypersensitivity
- Treating Tooth Decay
- Treating Gum Disease
What Are the Benefits of Laser Dentistry?
As dental technology continues to improve, we're proud to say we're at the forefront. With access to safe and risk-reducing laser treatments, you can expect a faster procedure and improved recovery. They can be used on soft tissue procedures such as gum shaping, tumor removal, and teeth whitening. The flexibility of laser dental treatments ensures they are ideal in nearly any situation. Some of the most significant benefits our patients notice when choosing laser dentistry include:
- More Comfortable– Laser dentistry is much less invasive than traditional dental treatment options, resulting in little or no anesthetics.
- Less Bleeding– Blood typically clots faster when performing a laser treatment, which aids in recovery and leads to less bleeding.
- Faster Treatments– Laser treatments are accurate and help to stimulate tissue regrowth as the procedure is completed. The result is shorter recovery times for patients.
- Reduced Risk of Infection– Lasers lessen the chance of bacterial infection by simultaneously sterilizing and sanitizing the areas as the procedure is being completed.
- Better Recovery – Laser dentistry offers a better recovery and less need for prescription medications during recovery.