Clear Dental Aligners in Tempe, AZ
Transform Your Smile with Clear Aligners
Tempe Smiles provides clear aligners for teeth to patients in and around Tempe, AZ. When you need a reliable solution for crooked teeth, invisible aligners from Invisalign® may be the right choice for you. Our knowledgeable and experienced team of dental professionals is certified, so you can always expect the best results when choosing us. Invisible aligners are becoming more popular among active adults and teenagers because they are convenient and effective. Meet with our dental team today to determine if Invisalign® invisible aligners are right for you.
The Benefits of Clear Orthodontic Aligners
Invisalign® invisible aligners have helped millions of patients throughout the country achieve their smile goals by gently and safely shifting their teeth into a straighter smile. Our patients choose clear teeth aligners over traditional braces for numerous reasons. These benefits include the following:
- Comfort –Your invisible aligners are created using precise 3D imaging technology so they fit your teeth comfortably and correctly
- Appearance – Invisalign® invisible aligners are clear, so they are virtually undetectable by others while you wear them.
- Removable – Whether you've got a special occasion or need to take them out for a photograph, our invisible aligners are removable, so they never stand between you and your experiences.
- Freedom – Eat whatever you want, whenever you want. Invisible aligners can be removed while you eat to enjoy your favorite meals.
How Do Clear Dental Aligners Work?
How To Take Care of Your Clear Aligners
- Always Rinse Them When You Remove Them – The mouth is full of bacteria, and each time you wear your aligners, these bacteria can transfer to them. When you clean your aligners by rinsing them, you reduce the chance of bacteria building up on them.
- Only Clean Them With Lukewarm Water – Using hot or freezing-cold water on your clear aligners can cause them to expand and contract. Plastics can expand when exposed to extreme temperatures, so cleaning your aligners with lukewarm water is essential.
- Brush & Floss Before Wearing Them – Brushing and flossing can help the mouth’s natural bacteria from building up on the aligners. You can help yourself avoid dental complications due to poor oral hygiene when you brush and floss before each wear.
- Avoid Colored Drinks – Colored drinks can stain your aligners due to the dyes within their many ingredients, so it’s best to avoid them while wearing your clear aligners. We suggest removing your aligners before consuming a colored drink of any kind.
- Avoid Using Toothpaste – Because toothpaste is abrasive, it can damage your clear aligners by scratching their smooth surface. This can result in your aligners being uncomfortable in your mouth. It can also create scratches on your aligners, perfect for growing bacteria.
Customized Treatment Plans & Personal Consultations
Invisalign® is one of the most popular invisible aligner treatment options available on the market. They offer various benefits over other invisible aligners as well as traditional braces, making them the most preferred choice among our patients. They are designed to treat numerous issues with your teeth, including crooked teeth, tooth gaps, over and underbites, and more. When you choose the dental professionals at Tempe Smiles for Invisalign®, we'll meet with you and assess your needs. Together, we'll determine if Invisalign® is the right solution for you.